Monday, September 8, 2014

Rule Breaker






Top: Abercrombie, here is Similar ($8.00!) // Skirt: Love Always // Shoes: Neiman Marcus (50% off!) // Necklace: Rare Tiffany's Necklace // Earrings: Express // Clutch: Target // Bracelet: Avalaya

So I KNOW THE RULES! Warm colors for all and NO white after labor day! Screw that, look that this skirt. I couldn't keep you guys away. Pink is my favorite color, and this color is just soo "Elle Woods". How can you not own it?! 

So call me a rule breaker or unfashionable, or admit that you LOVE this look as much as I do! :)

Hope you guys have a fantastic week! :)









3 comments:

  1. love this outfit!!! nice crop top and beautiful skirt!!!
    have a nice sunday!
    kiss

    www.UnconventionalSecrets.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fashion trends and always find out wonderful fashion and style. Your outfits are super. I love mini skirts and tops as it gives me new look. The red skirts is my favorite one. I want to purchase tops ans skirt. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete