Sunday, September 14, 2014

Cozy Sunday














Dress: Red Dress Boutique // Button Down: Similar // Belt: Lolli Couture // Leg Warmers: Etsy and Love These! // Boots: Red Dress Boutique // Bracelets: Arm Candy Shoppe // Necklace: Chloe and Isabel (E-mail me for 50% Discount!) // Beanie: ASOS // Bag: Louis Vuitton


My favorite month of the year is finally upon us! Sweater Weather! And I have to hand it to the Red Dress Boutique. They put together the cutest ensembles for the fall season. I am so ecstatic to say Buh-Bye to swimsuit season and just be cozy for the next couple of months. Not to mention pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING. And the State Fair of Texas opens in a week. What is there not to be excited about?! 

Anyways, my Chloe and Isabel launch party is right around the corner. I am so excited to announce that we have partnered our event with the Cotton Jangle Boutique. They will give us an inside look at their fall line! 

Last but not least, I have officially started my own business. But we are up and running and already booking events all over the place. As most of you know, I "princess" on the weekends, and now I am managing my own business. Details on my new website will be up shortly! 

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by! 

3 comments:

  1. Your outfits are so strong and beautiful that I can not ignore, Really appreciable and lovely. necklace and bracelets are very exclusive and unique as both design are really uncommon. I need like this. Lovely post and thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete