Saturday, August 30, 2014

Fall Transitions: Introducing Chloe + Isabel











Top: Nordstrom // Pants: ASOS // Clutch: Michael Kors // Hat: H&M // Heels: Vince Camuto // Necklace: Chloe and Isabel // Bracelet: Chloe and Isabel  // Earrings: Chloe and Isabel


This is such an exciting post for me! Not only are we starting my favorite season, I have a very exciting announcement. I have partnered with a beautiful line of jewelry called Chloe and Isabel. It is high quality, trendy costume jewelry that comes with a lifetime warranty, and you can now purchase it directly from me. 

BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED. INSPIRED. EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY.

At Chloe and Isabel, we take great joy in designing gorgeous, finely-detailed and affordable pieces for the stylish women of today – jewelry you won’t find anywhere else.
  • Each piece is hand-designed in our NYC studio, branded with signature c+i closures, and packaged in keepsake pouches
  • All of our jewelry is hypoallergenic, nickel-free, and lead safe
  • We offer a lifetime replacement and 30-day money back guarantee on every piece
  • We are inspired by a “Provence meets Paris” take on French country chic
  • From timeless to fashion-driven, our pieces start at just $24

With all of this in mind, check out my personal boutique: 



I am so excited to see where this journey takes me and Part Time Princess. I am having a launch party on September 28th. It is going to be filled with food, giveaways, and wonderful people. If you are in the DFW area, shoot me an e-mail and we can connect. 

Thanks again for stopping by! I hope you enjoy!


1 comment: