Thursday, August 21, 2014

Lovely Lace










Tunic: Free People and H&M Tank// Tights: Target (on sale) // Booties: Pink and Pepper (on sale) // Clutch: Nena and Co. (All unique, not one the same!) // Headband: Urban Outfitters // Necklace: Charlotte Russe ($6!!!) // Bracelet: Similar 

Today was my "last first day of school". This is my last college semester, so I celebrated by putting on more than just sweats and a t-shirt. This ensemble is so breezy and fun, plus it goes with just about anything.  It is that time of the year when we are transferring our wardrobes into my all time favorite style season, fall! As much as I will miss the neon colors, this outfit is a perfect transition between the two. 

And can I just talk about this bag?! Hand stitched in Guatemala, Nena and Co. was founded on the idea that each back would donate funds to help the Mayan families that create these beautiful bags and clothing. My favorite aspect is how they are all unique. There is not one that looks the same, so it feels very special. If you want to read up some more, here is a link to their website where you can shop and browse: Nena and Co. 

Let me know what you think! And have a great rest of your week and weekend.
Love Always! 



No comments:

Post a Comment