Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Professionally Pink









Dress: Everly // Blazer: White House Black Market, here is Similar // Clutch: Coach // Necklace: Etsy // Earrings: Target // Shoes: Steve Madden (obsessed)


The dreaded work uniform. We have all been there. How can one modestly cover up every flattering part of their body and still look womanly? Blazers fix a lot of issues from covering up spaghetti straps to hiding those sexy low back blouses we all own. Now I know you're thinking, "But, Anna! Blazers are hottttt! I don't need a jacket." I am here to tell you that every professional woman should invest in at least one nice blazer.  White House Black Market is good about providing lightweight breathable materials. Plus, they are just so cute. 

Not only do I wear this blazer professionally, I love pairing it with a white tank, some dark wash skinny jeans and nude heels for a night out on the town. Trust me, you NEED one. 

And this DRESS. It literally matches everything. It is appropriate for weddings, church, brunch, vacation, the office, date night. Pretty much any semi nice event, I have used it for. It is so fun to pair with whatever pop of color I am feeling for the day. Or you can just pair it with neutrals for a sexy look. 

Anyways, there is hope for looking fashionable and conservative at the same time. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week. Thanks for stopping by! 



1 comment: