Thursday, July 10, 2014

Mixing Patterns





Skirt: Old Modcloth but this is Similar Shirt: H&M (2 for $12.99!) Belt: Old Francesca's but I Love This! Purse: Kate Spade and Want This! Shoes: Sam Moon for $19! But THESE! Necklace: Gold Spike and Monogram Earrings: Kendra Scott Sunglasses: Tory Burch Bracelet: Icing


Mixing Patterns is always tricky. With this look, I gave it a punk, rockstar touch to give my patterns purpose. This is such a fun going out concert style, and I had a blast putting it together. I also love how so many stores are offering these cute skater skirts right now. If you just search floral skater skirt, you will be shopping for days! They are so breezy for summer and I have been living in them in this Texas heat. Thanks for reading! 

Have a great weekend!<3

xoxo- Anna Marie 



1 comment: