Friday, July 11, 2014

A Splash of Color






Skirt: Forever 21 Top: Charlotte Russe Kimono: Old Free People but here is Similar! Hat: Icing (50% Off!) Wallet/Clutch: Michael Kors Similar Shoes: Tory Burch  Necklaces: Starfish and Monogram Earrings: Icing and Want These! Watch: Michael Kors Rings: Gold Bow ($2.95!!!!! Final Sale!) and Nordstrom Midi Rings Bracelets: Icing Sunglasses: Tory Burch

Click on the links to be directed straight to each item!<3

This look makes me want to go to the beach! I love how breezy and comfortable it is, plus I made some duck friends! :P I love the mint and orange color scheme, and I will wear a floppy hat anytime I can work it into an outfit. Speaking of, go grab this floppy hat right now. They are two for the price of one, so you get each one for $6.00. Cant beat that! 

Thank you for reading. I can not thank you enough for the support I am getting! It makes this process so fun! 






No comments:

Post a Comment