Saturday, July 26, 2014

Classy Emerald








Midi Skirt: Chic Wish (40% Off!) // Top: Old Modcloth but here is Similar Or This! // Shoes: Michael Kors // Necklace: Old Chicwish, but Love This! and Tiffany's // Belt: Sourcing Map ($7.99!) // Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters // Wristlet: Kate Spade // Bracelet: Love This!

I feel like such a theatre nerd with this outfit. The first time I put it on, all I could think about was calling it my "Wicked" outfit because of the pink and green. :P If you do not get it, look up Wicked the musical and your life will change. 

So I also recently discovered ChicWish and I am officially obsessed. They have tons of cute midi skirts right now for completely affordable prices. I highly recommend checking it out.

I have so much to discuss, but I am in between princess parties right now, so enjoy the look and I will rant on my next post! 

Thanks for reading and happy shopping!<3



2 comments: