Thursday, July 31, 2014

Botanical Beauty







Dress: Miss Behave (This is a child's dress for shorties) but LOVE this! // Shoes: Kate Spade (At the Kate Spade in Dallas, these are 50% off!) // Purse: Chanel (Similar!) // Necklace: Charming Charlies but here is another! // Sunglasses: Louis Vuitton // Bracelets: Target // Earrings: Target

Hey Lovely Readers! I am so excited about this post! I visited my hometown this week and was able to pick up my Canon EOS 50D. In high school I was senior editor of my yearbook and used the camera extensively, so I am so pumped about having it back. 

So this dress is adorable, right? It is so difficult for me to find dresses that I don't have to hem. I ordered this dress about a week ago, and when I tried it on, it fit so perfectly, I couldn't wait to share it with all of you! When I was searching for the dress online, I discovered why...
IT'S A TODDLER'S DRESS! Oops... But it is perfect for those not blessed with height like me! 
I've been in love with another similar dress from BCBG that I have linked above also. 

Annnnnd these heels though. I purchased them from the location in the Dallas Arts District. All of their shoes are 50% off for a limited time. I repeat... 50% off! 

I am so excited for the next week of posts, and what the future holds for Part Time Princess. Thank you for your constant support, and stay tuned this week for more posts and a fun GIVEAWAY! 

Always remember, Sharing is Caring! Please leave me feedback on my posts, and Like and Share on Facebook! 





3 comments: