Monday, July 7, 2014

Summer Floral






Top: Tobi (50% off first order!), Skirt: Charlotte Russe Hat: Forever 21 (old)- Similar Here and LOVE this, Necklace: ILY Couture (Crystal), and Love Always (Monogram) Sunglasses: Tory Burch, Shoes: Guess, Bag: Kate Spade (On Sale!), Ring: Old but Love This!

My name is Anna Marie Boyd! 

Being 5'1", it is challenging to find clothes that flatter me. Everything is always too long or too baggy. I have made it a mission to find a wardrobe that is trendy and does not make me look like a child. I absolutely cannot wait to use this blog to express my creativity. I hope you enjoy and thanks for reading! 

On the weekends, I work for a Princess Event Company. Basically, we dress up like Disney Princesses and attend birthday parties and different events. We get to teach the girls dancing and manners. We do face painting, make up, and play games. It is truly a blast! So I am off to princess and then I have rehearsal for a musical I am currently in called Gypsy. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! 

Love Always, Anna Marie 

No comments:

Post a Comment