Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pop and Shine







Top: H&M ($9.95!!)// Pants: Go Jane// Necklace: ILY Couture(Statement) and Steve Madden(Giraffe) but here is Similar // Shoes: Urban Outfitters  (On SALE!)// Purse: Charlotte Russe//
Bracelet: Old but Love These!// Sunglasses: Ray Ban// Fedora: Old but Similar, and I want this!


I met up with an old friend at the mall yesterday, and I got distracted by the amazing semi annual sale H&M is having right now. I got this shirt for less than $10, and it matches everything. This is a very casual, comfy look and I have worn it all over the place today. Not to mention, these harem pants are the most comfortable pants I own. It feels like I am wearing pajama pants in public. 

Thank you for stopping by! 

2 comments:

  1. molto carini i pantaloni!! mi piace molto anche la collana!!!

    passa e trovarmi nel blog e teniamoci in contatto se ti va www.UnconventionalSecrets.it

    ReplyDelete